Creative director Stuart Vevers was inspired by his summer vacay in Santa Fe, offering a collection crammed with accessories, footwear and outerwear – sure to be new season street style hits.
- Pretty rebel.
- Moto and varsity jackets, sheer baby doll dresses and Elvis ‘band’ T’s (vintage music memorabilia T’s already a ‘thing’ on the streets outside the shows in NY).
- Fringing, heart and star studding, 3-D leather flowers.
- Creeper sole, studded moccasins – the chunky stomping bovver boot continues.
- Silk scarfs worn on the wrist as well as neckerchief style.
- Chunky padlocks.
- Decorated bags dripping with charms.
USP: Look to Coach as a successful case study in appealing and successfully capturing the youth market.