As Karl Lagerfeld staged a street protest (on the catwalk) led by Cara Delevingne in tribute to Emma Watson’s UN speech, Stella McCartney sparked controversy as she said of her S/S 15 Collection – ‘Strength on its own in a woman is quite aggressive and not terribly attractive all the time, this collection is really celebrating the gentle side.’
Feminist or feminine there is no doubt McCartney’s collection defined the mood of the season and ticks many boxes when it comes to key shapes and fabrication.
- Floaty soft separates, organic influences prints and muted madras checks are fluid and relaxed.
- Indigo denim.
- Mid calf length culottes.
- Wide leg trousers and all in ones.
- Easy knit dressing with feminine details.
- Oversize parachute silk separates.
USP: An easy to wear collection featuring soft effortless styling in fluid fabrics that will appeal to the contemporary woman who wants relaxed glamour.